Sought: Ride Home for Two Mules
Know anyone that could trailer my mules Brick and Cracker from Idaho back to North Carolina? They’ve walked 2,000 miles to get here and don’t want to walk home.
Right now (October 11) the mules and I are in Blackfoot, Idaho. We plan to be in Hailey, Idaho around October 25, I’d be looking for a trailer ride home to North Carolina from Hailey.
- Where to Where: Hailey, Idaho (east of Boise) to Lenoir, North Carolina (1 1/2 hour from Asheville)
- When: leaving Idaho for North Carolina between late October or early November 2019
Even part of the way would be a good start (ex: Idaho to Kentucky). I could make the trip in stages if need be.
About me and What I Can Offer
In the parlance of the personal ads, I’m a MGNSLDTDCOTTM (Married Guy Non-Smoker Light Drinker That Doesn’t Cuss or Talk Too Much).
I’d be glad to:
- pitch in $ for fuel, junk food, coffee, lottery tickets, etc
- do a share of the driving.
- talk if that’s what it takes to keep you awake
- sleep if you want to drive in peace
About Brick and Cracker
Brick and Cracker are easy going shippers. They handle, load and ride with minimum fuss.
They are current on:
- health certificates
Headin’ North Carolina-way?
Soooo…got any ideas? Know anybody heading from Idaho toward North Carolina way with 2 open spots in their trailer? Got a friend heading East with an empty horse trailer to pick up a load of horses to bring West?
If so, just leave me a comment in the Comment Section (below) or drop me an email. Even if you don’t have a ride for us, you can still help by spreading the word to your friends.
Please be patient hearing back from me, though. The mules and I will be away from wifi the next few days but will get back up with you when we have internet again.